Thursday 2 October 2008

Again been away a while ......(Scene Thoughts)

But once again have decided to get the ball going with the blog.

Now Spending the entire day blogging yesterday, something came to my attention.

After listening too all these "blog" tunes ( Which is the usual electro kind of stuff)

I realized it all sounds the same. Now a couple of months ago, I would have been over the moon with the electro goodness that was at hand. But now I have 100's tunes that sound exactly the same than all the electro tunes that are on the blogs today. I found myself just skipping past them.


OK so Electro is still at its peak for the moment. But for me its just dying a bit. So Dubstep is already dying out, 4x4 bassline disappearing slowly into the mist.

So whats next? I expect Electro/ Electro House will stay in the scene for quite a while yet.. Thanks to producers like crookres, Digitalism,Crystal Castles and Designer Drugs. (of course I cant name them all)

It will stay alive as long as the hipsters and blogsters require it so...




Just with the feeling... Well there good. But its nothing i haven't heard.

Now I don't expect ground breaking breakthroughs on all these tracks, But I would like something so i can tell the difference between them all.


No comments: