Saturday 11 October 2008

Are we Conscious?

Looking through my old music hidden away deep in the confinements of my hard drive, apart from cringing at the embarrassment of what I used to listen to, I found a few guilty pleasure and some killer house tunes that I would still play now.

Which brought me to this track, My guilty pleasure. So come on lets all go to a rave and ave it.

Higher state of consciousness by "WINK"

Guilty pleasure why?

Well because it sounds like R2-D2 having a fit.. But still it is one of those YEAH COME ON! kinda tunes. But maybe just lock that door and close those curtains before you decide to go nuts.


Higher state of consciousness by "WINK"


Which Now brings me to something a bit newer.

Lower State of Consciousness By "ZZT"

Zombie Nation and Tiga came together to create this track, and what can I say it MENTAL.

Check the video out.




BONUS

Just as an added bonus, now you may have thought ok so maybe that was a little bit to mental, it just all sounds and such all put together.

But "Justice" also decided to remix and what can I say the results are Great, Again though its MENTAL and well expect the typical Justice sound


Lower State of Consciousness By ZZT (Justice Remix)



Disclaimer:

All files downloaded are for "Try Before You Buy" ONLY - And MUST be deleted within 24 Hours of downloading. Swagger Like Mick Jagger does not take any responsibility for any files that have been downloaded to your computer.

No comments: