Friday 10 October 2008

Electro Indie..

Well its indie with electro beats. Now people like the black kids or "the twelves" remixes are the well more "known" ones.

But its something I do really enjoy, I have came to wonder am I a Hipster :O.

Music that you can kinda dance to. But its more of a shuffle while you drink and smoke yourself stupid.

Now it sounds like i am just slating it off. But I do actually enjoy it.

Indie can become so repetitive, the same down voices just plodding along the song. With some guitar background. I like songs with energy. POW.

and that's why I like Electro Indie, Electro Is very energetic. and there are some very good producer in this genre, So whats wrong with combining the two?

Which brings me to this.

Down at the local record exchange I recently managed to pick up some Kitsune Eps =).

Something which came to my attention was the "Miles from Nowhere EP" By the "Lost Valentinos"

Of course what compelled me to buy this EP was the fact that it was only £2.00 (yes really) and that a few names jump out at me, and I'm sure it will for you to, as it has a few songs on this Ep some of which are remixed by he likes of "bag raiders", "bang gang" and "Van She"

Here Is a little preview on the EP,

Nightmoves (Knife Machine Remix)

I would highly recommend the EP, Which is available at Juno.com

Or any good record shop. :D

Disclaimer:

All files downloaded are for "Try Before You Buy" ONLY - And MUST be deleted within 24 Hours of downloading. Swagger Like Mick Jagger does not take any responsibility for any files that have been downloaded to your computer.





No comments: